What Is A Face Mask?
Face masks are used to help with immediate skin concerns, so they are perfect for skin emergencies, like a breakout on date night. They do this by delivering a potent concentration of ingredients to the skin. Unlike other skincare products, the results are usually instant.
Who Can Use Face Masks?
Face mask can be used by men or women!
What Type Of Face Mask Should I Use?
Different face masks are better suited to different skin types.
|Type of Mask||Skin Type|
|Sheet||Dry, Combination, Oily|
|Mud||Dry, Combination, Oily|
With combination skin type you can apply different masks on different areas of your skin to tackle the unique skin concerns for the oily parts of your skin and the dry parts. .
Hands .VS. Brush
Face masks should be applied to the skin using a spatula or brush. Hands are a breeding ground for bacteria; the biggest culprit is under the fingernails. When we apply masks with our hands we run the risk of contaminating our products and depositing bacteria onto our skin. Secondly, when using a spatula or brush, less product is used as it allows you to apply an even coat of product.
How Do I Use A Face Mask?
- First, remove all makeup and cleanse your face.
- We recommend doing a facial steam before applying your face mask; this will allow for better absorption of the ingredients in the mask.
- Mix mask if necessary, then apply with spatula or brush.
- Leave the mask on for 10-20 mins or until dry. (Depends on the type of mask.)
- Rinse of the mask with warm water then pat dry skin.
- Follow normal skincare routine.