What Is A Facial Serum?
A facial serum is a lightweight moisturizer that contains a higher concentration of active ingredients than a typical moisturizer. They tend to target specific skincare concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, etc…
Serums are designed to be lightweight, fast-absorbing skincare products. They are typically layered on top or under other facial products. However, like our Yellow Chartreuse, they can be used as a standalone product without using additional moisturizers.
Why Should I Use A Facial Serum?
Facial serums contain a higher concentration of active ingredients to address specific skincare concerns, which make them more effective than regular skincare products. Most facials serums on the beauty market will address one or more of the following skin concerns:
- Minimizing the appearance of dark spots and even out skin tone.
- Brighten the appearance of dull skin.
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Help to plump the skin.
- Increase elasticity and moisture of the skin.
- Manage acne-prone skin to control breakouts and prevent future breakouts.
Who Can Use Facial Serums?
Since facial serums can address a variety of skin concerns anyone can use them.
How do I Use A Facial Serum?
When incorporating a facial serum into your skincare routine you want apply products in the following order: