The Truth About Jade Rollers
What is Jade Rolling?
A massage for the face done with a gemstone or jade roller tool known to bring about a youthful glow; as it detoxifies the skin. The rolling movement is natural and allows your blood to circulate underneath the surface, giving you a natural "glow." Jade rolling improves circulation in the lymph nodes and helps the body release and flushes out toxins.
- Jade rolling stimulates collagen production in the skin.
- Increases oxygen levels to the bloodstream, giving the skin a natural glow.
- Reduces the visibility of enlarged pores.
- Tightens and firms the skin.
- Tones the facial muscles for improved elasticity.
- Helps with reducing the appearance of puffiness and wrinkles around the eyes
- Plumps fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces inflammation in the skin.
- Promotes lymphatic drainage which detoxes and improves blood circulation in the skin.
How To Use A Jade Roller
Gently roll your jade roller over cleansed skin 2-4 times daily for 5-10 minutes or It can be used on clean skin to apply serums. This will help serums absorb more deeply into the skin due to the increased blood flow.
- FOREHEAD: Move from the center of the forehead beginning at the hairline, rolling towards the ear, down to the temple. Repeat 4-7 times. Focus attention on fine lines and eyebrow furrow.
- EYES: Use the small roller to tone the lids and under-eye area. Move from the inner corner of the eye area to the ear.
- NOSE, LIPS, CHIN: Use a larger roller to work from the nose out to the ear. Continue with the upper lip, lower lip, and the chin. Roll along the lower jawline of the chin, making your way to the ear lobe. Repeat on the other side.
- JAWLINE AND NECK: Start at chin and swipe upward toward cheekbones. Make sweeping motions up under the chin towards ears, then down the neck toward the collar bones.