Rice Water Spray has gained popularity in recent years as a low-cost hair treatment for hair growth, repairing the hair and adding shine and luster. Studies have found that inositol, an ingredient found in rice water, is able to penetrate damaged hair and repair it from the inside out. It even protects hair from future damage. We have combined the benefits of rice water with other organic and natural ingredients to create a multipurpose hair spray.
- Organic Fermented Black Rice Water: Will aid in increasing your hairs shine and luster, smoothing hair and promoting hair growth.
- Organic Rose Water: Is a mild astringent that aids in reducing oiliness and dandruff, reduces frizziness, conditions hair and moisturizes hair strands.
- Distilled Aloe Vera Juice: Promotes healthy cell growth, increases blood circulation on the scalp which promotes hair growth.
- Organic Vegetable Glycerine: A natural humectant that moisturizes hair.
- Organic Horsetail Extract: With naturally occurring silica found in horsetail extract; it promotes hair growth and improves the sheen and texture of hair.
- Organic Chamomile Extract: Adds shine and softness to hair, and soothes the scalp.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: Promotes hair growth when applied to the scalp.
Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free & Vegan
How to Use:
- As a Daily Spray: Shake the bottle before each use. Spray the rice water hair spray from root to tip of the hair followed by our Incredible Hulk when your hair feels dry
- As a Pre Poo/Detangler: Shake the bottle before each use. Spray a generous amount of the rice water hair spray on dirty hair; and then with a wide-tooth comb or a detangler brush, starting at the end of the hair shaft, brush or comb hair working your way up to the roots until it’s detangled you can add more spray if needed.
- As a Treatment: Shake the bottle before each use. After you wash your hair with shampoo or our Fair Trade Authentic African Black Soap, but before you apply your deep conditioner to your hair, spray your hair from root to tip so it’s saturated but not dripping then apply your deep conditioner. Leave on hair for 30-45 minutes then wash out.