- Organic Avocado Oil: Moisturizes, repair, strengthens the hair, and promotes hair growth.
- Organic Olive Oil: Penetrates the hair shaft adding softness, body, and shine to your hair helping to preserve the moisture.
- Organic Chia Seed Oil: Helps with thickening your hair, adds shine, and boost hair growth.
- Organic Flax Seed Oil: The anti-inflammatory properties promote a healthy environment to help hair grow and hydrates hair.
- Organic Grapeseed Oil: Helps fight frizz and restore moisture to the hair and scalp. Moisturizes and conditions hair promotes hair growth and fights dandruff and dry scalp.
- Organic Castor Oil: This is a natural conditioner helps lubricate the hair shaft, increasing flexibility, and decreasing the chance of breakage.
- Vitamin E: Antioxidant properties repair damaged hair and promote hair growth. Improves blood flow to improve hair health, balances the oil production of the scalp, adds shine, and luster.
- Organic Rosemary: Anti-inflammatory properties improve the circulation of the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Organic Peppermint: Helps with dryness, itching, improves blood flow to promote hair growth, and prevent hair loss.
Dairy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free & Vegan
- To Promote Healthy Hair and Scalp: Massage our hair and scalp moisturizer into the scalp for five to ten minutes, 5-7 times weekly.
- Use as Hot Oil Treatment: Apply a generous amount of our hair and scalp moisturizer to your hair, cover with a shower cap and add heat for 25-30 minutes.
- Use as Leave-in-Conditioner: Apply our hair and scalp moisturizer to freshly washed hair, paying special attention to the ends, and style like normal.
- Use as Hair Oil: Apply scalp and hair moisturizer to the scalp when it feels dry or when it is itchy.
- Use as a Heat Protectant: Apply to strands of hair before straightening or blowdrying.