Our Oily Skin Facial Toner, if used before cleansing it, removes excess shine, dirt, and debris from the skin left behind from makeup wipes. This facial toner is used after cleansing to help rid the skin of any remaining impurities that are still lingering on the surface of your skin without excessively drying out your skin. To see if this toner is right for your skin please read our blog about skin types here.
Oily Skin Facial Toner Ingredients:
- Coconut Vinegar: The coconut vinegar in the oily skin facial toner nourishes the skin with vitamins and amino acids to shrink pores, reduces blemishes and breakouts, and balances the natural ph of the skin.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: With acetic acid, it’s antibacterial and anti-fungal that inhibits the growth of bacteria that causes acne. It contains naturally occurring malic acid which exfoliates the skin.
- Organic Witch Hazel: Natural astringent that clears the skin of surface debris and absorbs excess oil.
- Distilled Aloe Vera Juice: Hydrates the skin and reduce redness.
- Organic Lemon Balm Extract: Hydrates the skin and reduces cell and tissue damage caused by free radicals due to its strong antioxidant activity.
Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free & Vegan
How To Use: Simply cleanse your face with our Old Fashion Exfoliating Cleansing Mask and use a cotton ball to apply this toner. No need to rinse simply continue with your normal skincare routine.
*Bottles of products may vary due to availability from suppliers*