- Organic Coconut Oil: Natural occurring lauric acid aids in killing harmful bacteria and fungi in the mouth. It decreases plaque buildup and helps fight gum disease.
- Organic Babussa Oil: Helps with bad breath
- Organic Peppermint: It stimulates the production of saliva to keep mouth smelling fresh. Natural occurring vitamins and minerals help to strengthen and protect the natural enamel of the teeth.
- Organic Tea Tree: Fight germs that cause tooth decay and bad breath.
- Organic Activated Charcoal: Bind to toxins, bacteria, and odors in the mouth that cause cavities and bad breath and whitens teeth naturally over time.
Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nut Free, Gluten Free & Vegan
Please read before using your oil pulling oil!
Put about a tablespoon of organic oil pulling mouthwash in your mouth. Swish the oil around your mouth for about 10–20 minutes. You can do 10 minutes in the morning and 10 minutes at night.
- Swish gently. If your jaw starts aching after five minutes, slow down. You’re working too hard!
- Do not swallow the oil pulling mouthwash while swishing. If you find it hard not to, you likely have too much oil in your mouth. Spit it out and try again with a smaller amount.
- Once you have finished pulling, spit the oil pulling mouthwash into the trash. Do not discard the oil in the sink or down the toilet because over time the oil may build up and clog the pipes.
- If you use the oil pulling mouthwash after you brush your teeth, when you’re done oil pulling wash out your mouth with water and use a tongue scraper to scrape your tongue.
- If you use the oil pulling mouthwash before you brush when you are finished oil pulling spit contents in the trash and brush teeth like normal. Scrape tongue when you are finished brushing your teeth.
- These are not recommended for children.
DO NOT INGEST THESE OILS FOR ANY REASON.