Our Organic Rose Body Scrub can be used before your shower to naturally exfoliate the skin to remove the top layers of dead skin cells to reveal brighter more radiant skin or after to both exfoliate and moisturize. Appropriately, called Loa Vie En Rose for its sweet rose scent; when used after a regular shower this organic rose body scrub easily absorbs into the skin to hydrate dry skin. Its the perfect substitution for a bouquet of flowers and it will leave you with smooth hydrated skin that glows after every use.
Organic Rose Body Scrub Ingredients:
- Organic Cane Sugar: A natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Moisturize skin to aid in the treating of dry skin.
- Organic Sunflower Oil: Contains vitamin e and can aid in protecting the collagen and elastin in the skin.
- Organic Glycerine: Moisturizes skin to improve smoothness and suppleness.
- Organic Raw Filtered Honey: Natural exfoliator for the skin and natural preservative.
- Vitamin E: Easily absorbs into the skin to moisturize and hydrate.
- Rose: Moisturizing properties that trap moisture into the skin to help hydrate and moisturize.
Dairy Free, Nut Free & Gluten Free
How To Use:
For Exfoliation: Mix your organic body scrub with your bamboo spoon, scoop out, and apply to dry skin. After you apply, rinse off the scrub. Shower as usual.
For Exfoliation & Moisturization: After your normal shower, mix your organic body scrub with your bamboo spoon, scoop out, and apply to wet skin. After you apply, rinse off the scrub. You can pat dry or air dry.