Why buy three products when you could just buy one?
Our Exfoliating Cleansing Mask is disrupting the skincare industry by replacing three products with one 4 oz jar. The coconut sugar in our exfoliating cleansing mask makes this product gentle enough to use every day, on every skin type. With the power of manuka honey & coconut, it fights acne, it hydrates dry skin and protects and increases collagen production.
Exfoliating Cleansing Mask Ingredients:
- Organic Coconut Sugar: A natural humectant that draws moisture to the skin.
- Organic Raw Unfiltered Honey: Is a natural exfoliator that helps balance the bacteria on your skin, speeds up your skin healing and reduce inflammation caused by acne and aids in fading acne scars.
- Organic Coconut Oil: High in lauric acid which aids in killing harmful bacteria and fungi on the skin that cause acne. Moisturizes skin accelerates wound healing and increases collagen in the skin.
- Propolis: Anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties make propolis helpful in wound healing.
- Royal Jelly: Royal jelly increases collagen production, protects the skin from damage associated with UV radiation, promotes wound healing and skin repair.
- Bee Pollen: Potent antifungal, antimicrobial, antiviral, anti-inflammatory.
- Organic Manuka Honey: Balances the skin Ph level, anti-inflammatory properties can reduce local inflammation of acne, anti-bacterial properties can help clear skin of acne-causing bacteria and speeds up wound healing.
- Organic Cinnamon Powder: Powerful anti-microbial, anti-parasitic, anti-oxidant, and anti-inflammatory benefits.
- Organic Clove Powder: Antimicrobial properties that help stop the growth of bacteria.
- Organic Nutmeg Powder: Even out skin complexion.
Dairy Free, Soy Free, Nut Free & Gluten Free
How To Use:
- Cleanser: With wet hands apply the honey face scrub in circular motions, then wash off with warm water.
- Mask: Leave the honey face scrub on face for 10-15 minutes then wash it off.
- Face Scrub: With a wooden spoon mix, the honey face scrub to get the sugar settled at the bottom of the bottle. Scoop a spoonful out apply with wet hands in circular motions then rinse.